Forecast: Will Bitcoin challenge it's all time high in 2020?

Hello, Engineers of Positive Future! :robot:

Bitcoin’s recorded all-time high is at $19,891 (just a smidge under $20,000). Do you think that BTC challenge it’s all-time high in 2020?

5 Likes

Hi @ZackofPynk!!
If by challenge you mean go to the same spot in price or close to it, I think this is very possible.
On the other hand I doubt that it will break that level in one go.
What I expect the most is a long consolidation period of time on 15k to 20k level, before really going for the HUGE WAVE UP, MOTHER OF ALL THE LUCKDRAGONS :grin:

6 Likes

It will certanly break the 14k level, I don’t think it will challenge the ATH this year but it could go pretty close to that level if people get really excited about the halving.

2 Likes

no unfortunately it ill be around 15k$

1 Like

I think it will, surely. But at the moment, its a question of when. With the epidemic at hand, it’s uncertain.

2 Likes

:смайлик:I think the dollar will not exceed 10000$

1 Like

Post halving Bitcoin has historically pumped, whether this has been priced in I’m not sure.
As @Tradelta says, BTC is going to “Mother of all the luckdragons” :grinning: , but realistically thats probably early 2021.

Can it tickle its ATH this year… would like to see it, but falling a little short is more likely :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Politically unstable country citizens sees Bitcoin as safer investment instrument naturally, decentralized opportunities increases popularity more day by day, wondering about how stock market crash, increased recession tension, virus outbreaks in 2020 effect Bitcoin’s popularity.

I think this year BTC will see ATH. Let’s see what Pynk Super Forecaster will predict :thinking:

5 Likes

@ZackofPynk Strange enough, lately i read an article highlighting the fact that lately XRP is showing more correlation with GOLD than BTC.

This will be very interesting to follow.

6 Likes

The ability for hedge funds and family offices to finally enter the market through the likes of Fidelity which can now offer enterprise quality custody & trading lowering the barrier to entry I think will make a difference. The options for big money to edge against stock market draw downs has increased, and bitcoin far exceeds any asset class in returns.

Stack sats guys, stack sats :wink:

4 Likes

Even if Gold describes as safe heaven however its also hedges against inflation too :bar_chart:

Gold is like general indicator for all market movement, regardless gold went down significantly like any others, If you look into gold mining companies share prices they went up, so it will recover this week maybe?

I think correlation between gold and major crypto assets is remarkable, its safe heaven for different generations :thinking:

6 Likes

When I look at xrp it usually moves a bit later then other altcoins and it rises/falls less then others.
So recently I began to think that xrp won’t “recover” like other coins and reach new all time high. It could be one of the top level coins that won’t make it in the future.
I think that this is the year when we see a lot of coins die or at least not move up when btc begins the bull run.

BUT after reading the article you shared I began to think that xrp just moved a little from bitcoin and it is trying to make its own path like it should.

5 Likes

It will going to be a hard time for Bitcoin to reach its ATH because of the corona virus that holding its price down.

1 Like

I’d like to see BTC jumping high again, but as it struggles even at 10k USD price, I am on the naysayers side for this year.
Although, if the covid starts ceasing around summer time, the investment hype could start again in second half of this year. But I would be rather disappointed if BCT jumps so high, feels like gambling then :blush:

2 Likes

Disturbing observations by a UK hedge fund manager, historically happened in US by executive order 1602 in 1933.
Few months ago I’d scoff at the notion, but these are unprecedented times, who the hell knows what governments will resort to save their printing presses :woozy_face:.

"**Printing presses go Brrrrrrr**"
4 Likes

Unfo some countries already started to increase tax forex & gold trades to keep control of their currencies. If that won’t help, they might ban for a short time of period. Though times for many :frowning:

6 Likes

Not this year for me, in 2021.

2 Likes

My target for 2021 is 90-100k but I think with the amount of quantitative easing, we’ll be breaking the ATH this year already.

3 Likes