Forecast: Who will be the Democratic Presidential Nominee?

Hello Pynksters :wave:

There are numerous potential Democratic Presidential candidates currently bidding for the chance to take on Trump in the next election.

Who do you think will be the candidate put forward by the Democratic Party?

9 Likes

I think it will come down to Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden. They seem to be most popular among all the candidates.

4 Likes

I think Amy Klobuchar will get the nod, if not, Bernie will get the nod. :smile:

1 Like

Odds on its Bernie or Biden.
Although Bernie has better odds, I kind of think he’s too left for the US, maybe @KarenM could correct me there or not, so I reckon Biden may snatch it.

4 Likes

I think Joe Biden will be the candidate for the Democrat.

3 Likes

Left yes. But not ‘too left’ , in my opinion. He has a good chance. He seems to be gaining in popularity.

4 Likes

Sanders has a very big support, he will probably be the candidate. On last elections he almost got it if I remeber correctly.
Biden also seems popular but I think Sanders will take this one.

3 Likes

I like his ideas and policies

1 Like

I think the nomination will go to Bernie Sanders

I believe it will be a Tussle between Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders, asides their popularity, their track records and experience in government from the grassroots makes them stand out.

4 Likes

Well guys, i must say the truth…to me hereis like going blind. I just can rely on the most named here in Italy wich are for sure Sanders and Biden the most…and a bit Klobuchar.
I have to check better related news :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome @Jay25. Nice to have you here. Check out some of the many topics if you haven’t already and head to the introduction page and share a bit about yourself! The community is growing!

1 Like

Perhaps you can make a chart showing each candidate with their approval rating over the past 6 most and we can see which way they are trending!..(and possibly add Trump so we can see the comparison)

2 Likes

I feel the nomination at present will be Bernie, However if Bloomberg steps up his comment that ‘I’ll spend every last dollar to get rid of Trump’ as he has a few US Dollars it may become interesting!!!

3 Likes

Putting “as he has a few dollars” into perspective, Bloomberg’s campaign budget ( which if I’m right he’s funding himself) is around $300 million and in any ones eyes is an absolute fortune but a tiny half of one per cent of his gross worth!

If he lives up to his rhetoric of spending his every last dollar to get rid of Trump, then he’s going to potentially spend more than the entire GDP of Kuwait & Ecuador combined!

Who the hell needs $60 B as a personal fortune, I mean…$60 B?!! :thinking:

4 Likes

I think its difficult bernie sanders seems to be picking up pace but think it might be biden depends how accurate twitter is

2 Likes

I think the Democratic candidate will be Pete Buttigieg.

2 Likes

I believe Bernie is the most viable candidate for the Democratic party and I also believe that he is the only one that can beat Trump (I really hope!!!)

3 Likes

Kind of hate to say it but I’ve not really been paying too much attention to it this time. I really doubt they will beat Trump in the end :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I think Bernie Sanders. I don’t know about him but I’m just guessing.

2 Likes