Equity Raise for Pynksters

Hi All,

You may have seen on Twitter and our other social platforms we are opening up our current investment round to Pynksters via UK Crowd Funding platform Seedrs. Exact date is tbc but will go live in February.

This means if you want to invest in shares of the company behind Pynk (CrowdSense Ltd. a UK registered company) you can now do so.

PLEASE NOTE: this is not the same as investing your money in the Pynk Investor wallet when it opens.

If you are interested then take a look at this blog post here:

and sign up at Seedrs here.

For regulatory reasons, Seedrs cannot accept money from all countries worldwide (unfortunately!), please see list of eligible countries here:

United Kingdom, European Union member countries, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates

If any questions put them below and I will answer ASAP.

Hope you can join us!

Mark

6 Likes

@Think_Pynk Hi Mark, I have a question:
The eligible countries are for people who hold passports of said list above or for both residents and passport holders of countries based on the list.

My case is different. I hold a passport of one the eligible countries, but l live outside in one the countries that isn’t on the list. Can I still take part in the seed rounds?

2 Likes

Hi Jon - apologies for slow response, missed this one. The answer is it depends on which country you now reside in and which you are a citizen of.

Please drop a message with details to support@seedrs.com and they’ll respond with the guidance on whether or not you can invest.

cheers
M

2 Likes

Cheers Mark, we’re all under lockdown blues so no problem:)

2 Likes