Environmental Footprint Based Start-up

Hello guys, do you know if there is around any already existing company or startup which is specifically focused on HELPING and OFFERING SERVICE to other businesses and product makers to lighten their environmental footprint?

I mean…a dedicated group, who really study and offer effective strategies to reduce the product’s CO2 impact for instance OR put in place actions for the company who asks to reduce their impact to gain in image and maybe at the same time reduce production expenses due to possible economical strategies from the EU or governing body who lends money to the companies who decide to do so.

It would be definetly a startup i would look for.

3 Likes

Check out Sm@rt inc

I learned of them from Crowdholding and they are doing truly amazing work for the environment, globally!

3 Likes

Thank you Karen!! Will check them out!!

Here’s another one I just came across. Very interesting

2 Likes

Wow…this is the second time in two weeks i am reading about Perovskite from 2 different sources…very good indeed!!
Thank you Karen!! Very appreciated!!

1 Like

I believe there will be more as the world is evolving. We need to take care of our Earth
:earth_africa:

1 Like

Hi @Tradelta, don’t know if this is relevant to what your looking for but it is packed with interesting projects trying to tackle climate change :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Tradelta, I suggest you check out Tauw, a dutch consulting and engineering company. They’ve been around quite some time and originally dealt with water management. They expanded and now focus on creating environmentally sustainable solutions for their clients across Europe.

Cheers

3 Likes

I’ve been reading their website and subscribed to their newsletter. This is such an important issue and I hope more people get involved. Thank you for sharing @stackem!

2 Likes