End of Year Pynk Update

Hi All,

Here’s an end of year update video from… me!

Thanks again for all of your support and looking forward to building People Powered Investment together in 2021.

Season’s greetings and wishing you all a Happy New Year.

Seth

This information is for illustrative purposes only. It is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Investing in private equity involves a high degree of risk. Capital at risk. Please invest aware.

32 Likes

Can’t pick which news is more exciting!!
All the new features sound great and look cool

I was lucky enough that this year didn’t put me off track until the very end but it worked out fine :smiley:

14 Likes

Thanks for the update @seth! Sounds like lots of new exciting things to get Pynksters more involved! Merry Christmas!!!

13 Likes

Thank you for the effort you have made this year
My respect for the whole group
:100:
I hope the next year will be great achievements

12 Likes

BAAAAM!! All that you told was absolutely terriffic maaaan!! Can’t wait to see all this to unfold in 2021! Ready for some action!! :love_you_gesture::rocket::unicorn:

8 Likes

Great to see everyone so excited guys :smiley:

Wishing everyone an awesome Christmas, hope you are all safe and well.

Bring on 2021 - let’s do this Pynksters!!:fire::fire::fire::fire:

9 Likes

I’m Getting more excited at Pynk Community😍
Thank you for the update @seth

6 Likes

Interesting updates @seth. A lot of work has been done behind the scenes. Great job. Merry Christmas to the entire Pynk team and the members of the Pynk community.

Happy New Year. Afekyiapa…

5 Likes

Yo guys, It took me a while, but I wanted to get this supercool message transcribed!
So I extrapolated from youtube the transcript and I have rearrenged it into a blog both in Italian for my non english speaking italian public:

and in English:

Hope these will be useful!!
Merry Christmas again guys! Love you all! BAAAAAAM!!!

9 Likes

Thank you for the update. Excited for what 2021 brings for Pynk :slight_smile: !

4 Likes

Thanks, @Tradelta :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you for the quick update @seth
Can’t wait for the wallet launch!
Happy new year :tada:

6 Likes

Me and my WPs are super excited to end this year.

4 Likes

Thank you @Tradelta! Wonderful job! :fireworks:

7 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.