Elon Musk News :D

Heres one for all you Elon Musk Fans and I know there are a few of you guys here in the Pynk community Elon Musk News Sign up and get daily updates about your favourite futurist entrepreneur :star_struck:

ENJOY!

4 Likes

Hilarious :hugs:
@pf1 check this out mate :star_struck:

2 Likes

Ahahahhah the picture of Elon with the icecream right after subscribing is unpayable :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Thank you Al!! This one is awesome!!

3 Likes

Here’s a piece for you Muskateers where Elon tells a room full of fighter pilots that their days are numbered! :hear_no_evil:. Then he goes on to cheer up the US government about how it’s going to lose it’s global hegemony to China :grinning:

Enjoy … https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/elon-musk-says-the-fighter-jet-era-has-passed

3 Likes
2 Likes

Tesla has become the biggest car producer on the planet :open_mouth: … well, by market cap anyway :wink:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HflVng6sYIb6Gs4pOKiDGtqU5YJ2-hgdM4pRNaT62gs/htmlview#gid=1052727546

3 Likes

big up for the good Elon :grin::rocket:

3 Likes

There is a HUGE NEWS fron TESLA side so I post it here…I think it is appropriate.

7 Likes

Wow, absolute game changer @Tradelta! :rocket:
Even at the current 75 maximum charges the battery can withstand, that’s still a average car life of around 20 years!! Awesome.

Wonder what the cost implications will be? Can’t recall it was mentioned in the video? :woozy_face:.

It’s battery tech like this that’ll revolutionise the energy sector :boom:

Nice find Stefano :pray:

7 Likes

Thank you Greg! While I was watching I was like :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

No wonder Tesla’s stock value is growing this way!! This is another confirmation that markets moves BEFORE the news come out.

Revolutionary tech indeed!!

6 Likes

And he surpassed Warren Buffet in net worth$$$

4 Likes

Elon Musk is supposedly going to live stream a working Neuralink device on Friday 3pm PST :open_mouth:

6 Likes

That can only mean 1 thing, he made room in his schedule to watch Pynk AMA few hours before his presentation.

7 Likes

I heard he actually decided to reschedule because it clashes with the Pynk AMA and he didn’t want to miss it. :smiley:

6 Likes

You see … that is, in conjunction with microchip implants under the skin and nanorobot technology…the first steps into joining human and machines. Mr. Musk is sometimes criticized but i think this guy is a visionary and a very creative and futuristic entrepreneur…lets see what the future holds!! :robot:

5 Likes

I was just looking at TESLA chart and I can say with a good degree of accuracy that MOST PROBABLY (80% I think) price is about to crash down AT LEAST to 330$. The price skyrocketing in that way is so sick…so sick… :grin::scream:

If price keeps pushing up instead next probable target is 630$…super sick considering that in August 2019 it was just 50$!!!

4 Likes

Yep Tesla has a 526bn market cap Vs 25 billion sales, whilst the GLOBAL auto industry has 803bn Vs 2.3 trillion sales.

That’s a massive bubble about to pop!

5 Likes

That bubble has still some way to go.
People display “irrational exuberance” on regular basis, and I guess Mr. Musk has been born with ability to stoke it.
His vision that technology will solve all our ills is peculiarly seductive, and yet his price points show that he is selling products to rich people to enable them to do virtue signalling to their peers.
On a positive side, he is so rich, that he can afford to let his imagination roam publicly about some very exciting futuristic ideas.

4 Likes

Ooooooops :dart::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Good one Stefano!! :dart: :dart: :dart: amazing precision

4 Likes
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.