Daryl Slavin Joins Team Pynk as UI/UX Designer πŸ¦‰

Hello Pynk family :wave:

Introducing another member of team Pynk, although somewhat retrospectively!

Daryl Slavin has been working with us for just over a year now. He primarily focusses on UI/UX design and building the core Pynk product but also helps us with a lot of our images and other assorted designs.

@Daryl spent 12 years in the British Army before joining our team just about a year ago.

Side note: we gotta get that arm tattooed with the Pynk logo :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi @daryl! Some of us are familiar with your name from logo designs! You do great work. We’d love to see you here in the community.

8 Likes

Hi Daryl. Welcome to Pynk community. Glad to have you on board. Hope you enjoy it and have some fun. Cheers :+1:

7 Likes

Hi @KarenM thank you for your kind words.

I will definitely be interacting with the Pynksters a lot more. Been super busy on creating new content for you so stay tuned for a sneak peek very soon :grin:

9 Likes

Hey @Daryl nice to see you back in the community after 8 months😊

Pynk looks super neat, can’t wait for the sneak peekπŸ™ˆ

Edit: guess you just gave us a sneak peek into sneak peek

8 Likes

Welcome Daryl…

Glad to have you on board

6 Likes

Hi @Daryl !
I’ll say it again, you are great in designing, love your work :smiley: :ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Welcome @Daryl!!! :raised_hands:

I’ve had the pleasure of working closely with Daryl on some forum customizations: all i can say is that this guy is awesome and his designs are amazing. People here love his graphic designs. I am sure he is a great addition to Team Pynk :clap:

6 Likes

Eeeeeeehiiii!!! Ciao Daryl!! Thank you very much for the hard work that you are putting in to better the quality of our favourite platform :grin::grin::grin: Very much appreciated indeed!!
See you around mate! :beers:

8 Likes
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright Β© 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.