Daily GOLD Prediction & Discussion - XAU/USD 💰

Thought it might be nice to have a discussion about one of the more recent assets we added.

Let me start with this, sometime ago I had a conversation with someone about gold and he suggested to me that gold was going ‘out of fashion’. That it’s use case in the modern world was in decline.

I pointed out to him the many uses gold has in electrical equipment as it has amazing electrical conducting properties. I also think it stands up as an asset should there be some huge, systemic failure and so will always be a good store of value.

But what do you guys think?

6 Likes

Hi Al! Yes, i think that Gold, for its carachteristics won’t get “out of fashion” so easily.
As you say it has great properties which makes it a great element to use for certain applications.
The only thing that in my mind could justify such a statement is that, with the advent of nanomaterials the use of gold could become obsolete OR, sure, if we become so good in the managing of gravitational fields that we become able to create matters on demand. :scream:

3 Likes

AI, you did great by talking about the characteristics. But its important to note that Gold will never go out of Fashion. Its an asset used as a store value. Luckily, I am from a country which mines and trades gold both locally and internationally. Its a great asset to invest in and I personally think it has a high future value.

4 Likes

Hey @KarenM seems like you like $GOLD too :grin:

2 Likes

I just happened to check it 4 mins before close, I was to the cent! That four mins moved me to fourth.

1 Like

Well done @KarenM :sunglasses: great prediction!

2 Likes

If only I could get that close on BTC. I was under 75 on all three today.

1 Like

That’s impressive @KarenM. Great job

1 Like

Are those companies mining Gold in Ghana, private or government institutions mostly? Any startups to watch? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ZackofPynk,Was there a link posted for these Ghanaian Gold mines? If not , here you go:
https://www.asanko.com/Company/Ghana/default.aspx

2 Likes

There are Mostly private but government holds shares in some. We have local and foreign mining companies. Over 23 of them. We used to have a problem with illegal mining by the Chinese but that has been brought under control through government interventions.

2 Likes

Asanko is one of the mining companies in Ghana. You good…

2 Likes

Any British companies I can buy shares in @kaabayahaya? :moneybag::grin:

1 Like

None that I know of but you can Find out about Newmont. Its headquartered in USA, with regional offices in Ghana, Vancouver, Australia etc. They are huge.

2 Likes

Yes, kaabayahaya. Just doing just reseach in the old Goldcoast , now Ghana :slight_smile: :grinning:

You are doing a great job. Keep it up. My country has rich history. :smile:

2 Likes

Das alte Geld investiert nach wie vor in Gold. Physisches Gold wird
wie Diamanten auch bei/nach einem Blackout / Börsencrash noch Wert besitzen.

4 Likes

@Al_Wallace, since you liked this post, could you please do us the honors of translating… :laughing:

1 Like

Old money still invests in gold and it will retain value similar to.diamonds after a stock crash/blackout. Google translate is your friend @kaabayahaya :wink:

3 Likes

The old money is invested in gold. Physical gold will still have value even after / after a blackout / stock market crash.

3 Likes