ROLE: Crypto Community Manager 6 FTC
START DATE: June 2020
Pynk is trying to fix a system that disproportionately benefits the wealthy. Most people around the world suffer from financial discrimination since they can’t access wealth managment platforms. We have built a system that will benefit everyone, allowing users of all kinds to grow their wealth, understanding, and confidence. Our simple app, is backed by a revolutionary backend.
Our Company wide vision is focused on the long term, steeped in the ideals of sustainability, using Crowd Wisdom and Artificial Intelligence to work towards a future proof model for all.
Whether you’re an investment professional, an absolute novice, or simply have time to kill… Pynk is the place for you.
By harnessing Wisdom in Crowds, AI and expert analysis we help anyone build a life which is free from financial concern. We are big thinkers with big dreams and are building the team to create that.
About the Role
We are embarking on a decentralised crypto project and this role will support that project exclusively.
This role is an initial 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent thereafter.
Reporting into our CMO, you will be a prominent member of our Marketing team and be the main point of contact in our Telegram Community, as well as relevant groups and channels across all platforms including Twitter, Discourse, Reddit and our own Community platform (https://community.pynk.io/). With time, you will be expected to manage and coordinate other community admins as the project grows.
Our extended team is currently 30 strong working remotely across multiple time zones, with around 50% of the team in the UK. While we fully support flexible working - you should be available during UK working hours.
Direct responsibilities are:
- Community engagement across all of our channels and maintain regular communication with our community members, keeping them informed of project progress
- Support in analysing our community data and implementing actionable data-driven recommendations
- Help recruit and manage other members of the marketing and communications team as it grows e.g. Telegram and Discourse admins
- Designing and implementing community-led events centered around various crypto and DeFi themes
- Be active in other key crypto/De-Fi communities and across key verticals
- Support with the strategic marketing campaign, content creation & brand building
- Liaise with Key Opinion Leaders
- Channel potential partnership opportunities to the right people
- Assist in marketing and events
- Provide regular updates and local insight reports
- Conduct research on cutting-edge DeFi news and sharing those assets with our community
You should have experience in managing crypto communities across multiple projects, and during a token raise (ICO / IDO) stage.
- Keen interest in key areas (ex. DeFi, DEXs, DAOs)
- Exposure in Web3 / blockchain community outlets in key locations (ex. Europe, US, etc)
- Prior experience in building, growing and managing communities
- Active in Crypto communities like those on Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Bitcointalk etc
- Comfortable using decentralized Crypto software such as Metamask, DEXs Liquidity Pools etc.
- Be process driven, detail orientated but also pragmatic and service focused
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Key Skills: punctuality, reliability, communication, stakeholder management
Nice to haves:
- Graphic design skills
- Video editing skills
- Salary £30k and Token allocation TBD dependant on experience (vested release schedule)
- Flexible, remote working
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Company organised events
- Pynk swag
Send your CV to careers@Pynk.io