Choose the better one ❤️‍🔥

Hello Pynksters :wave:

One of our designers is curious about which one you will like the most?

If you can’t decide which one to pick, simply type “congratulations” with your eyes closed in the comments :upside_down_face:

24 Likes

I like 2 a lot more than 1, can’t explain why.

5 Likes

I like i the second👍

2 Likes

I prefer 1, dividing the card cleans it up a bit. But I like the rounded corners of 2.

2 feels a bit empty at the top and a bit crowded towards the bottom.

4 Likes

Whilst there’s not much in it, I think option 1 is my preferred… purely based upon the top of the screens. I just think it’s a better use of space.

3 Likes

Number 1 looks better, the top space seems much more balanced and clear.

The rounded corners of the submit button look much more aesthetic on Number 2, maybe blend this into Number 1?

4 Likes

No. 1 looks cool to me :+1:

2 Likes

I prefer 1 because of the green arrow at the top right corner. It makes you see the general current trend. And probably it will turn red if market is trending lower. This will help in making better predictions.

3 Likes

Option 1 for me. Neater design.

2 Likes

No. 1 for me, as i like the green arrow thingy besides it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like 1 more. writing looks organised.

1 Like

i like the secod views :ok_hand:

1 Like

I like the first one.

1 Like

can’t decide

conratiolaitons

:smiley: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

1 will be amazing
We will always want new features

1 Like

I like 1 more as it looks better arranged with the name on one side and the direction of price on the other

1 Like

I like second one it looks great.

1 Like

I choose 2 because the interface is eye-catching and easy to see

1 Like

I’m familiar with 2nd picture

1 Like

I prefer 2 over 1 because it looks more delicate and witg cleaner lines

1 Like
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.