Changes to the KYC process ahead of the Investor Wallet launch

Hello Pynksters, :wave:

As you will no doubt be aware, we are just days away from the Investor Wallet launch. What you might not know is that, before you start using the IW, we will be required to ask everyone to go through the KYC process with our new provider. Regardless of whether you have completed this in the past or not.

With this in mind, we have changed up the Wisdom Points exchange for this month only.

Generally, when your Wisdom Points are exchanged, you would be asked to go and complete the KYC process straight away. This time, we will ask you to wait until the IW is live. There’s little point in asking you to complete the KYC process with our current supplier, only to redo this process a few days later, is there? :wink:

Want to know more about the new KYC process?

We are aware that some of you may have been having issues with our previous provider, so we decided to change it. Our new provider accepts a much broader range of identification documents and should make the completion process that much smoother. You will be required to complete this essential step as part of the IW on-boarding process.

Questions?

Hit us up here, and we’ll be delighted to answer :blush:

Stay awesome,

Team Pynk

35 Likes

Is the new supplier now accepting Nepalese citizenship documents as an identification document? Most of the users from this region are facing issues regarding this.

8 Likes

Hello @mukesh,

Our new provider will accept the following forms of ID from our Nepalese users:

Passport.
ID card.
Driving license.

As @ZackofPynk said though, please be patient. We will invite our users through the KYC process once the IW launches.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Hello @Al_Wallace, Thanks for accepting the Nepalese ID card.
Big good news!!!

7 Likes

Really excited for the IW😍

7 Likes

Noted with thanks. We are patiently waiting.

5 Likes

Excited for this! Thank you for the update :man_dancing:

5 Likes

Excited for KYC & IW!

5 Likes

So i need to pass second KYC to join investor wallet? Glad to see it

6 Likes

Will the new supplier accept ID from Pakistan as an identification document?

5 Likes

Hello @mbilal_com

Our new provider Should accept the following forms of ID from our Pakistan users:

Passport.
ID card.
Driving license.

As I mentioned above, KYC invites will be sent out when the wallet is launched, soon.

Hope that helps.

6 Likes

There are no utility bills in our city, we pay to the cashier and receive receipts. How to pass KYС (Identity cards - available!

2 Likes

Please unblock me, because my account has been temporarily blocked. I made predictions and accumulated wisdom points …

2 Likes

Good thing you are making the KYC process more easier. Given you global base of users!
I for once am Chilean and face some difficulties too.

But made it through :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Galina, your account looks fine, could you please send us an email, with a screenshot sometime. рахмет.

5 Likes

OK!

2 Likes

Am so excited, can’t wait :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

This too amazing website for investors for investing.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Mahakal . Pynk is a great place to invest and also to share your thoughts. Stick around and see what we are all about!

3 Likes

Hi
How do I do identity verification

4 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.