Buying as an investment strategy: what to buy following the market crash

When stocks crash some people prefer buying as an investing, that’s a fact.

That’s why some people are taking advantage of the market crash due to the devastating effects of Coronavirus on markets around the world and are investing aggressively buying every kind of imaginable stocks, ETF’s, comodities…and, of course, cryptocurrencies :slightly_smiling_face:

Recently, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban told on Wednesday to CNBC he’d been “putting 1%, 1.5% to work on every down day” as coronavirus fears roiled the US stock market and give some hints on what he was investing in. He is a well known investor and a billionaire entrepreneur and he said he was busy buying up Live Nation stock and SPY, an exchange-traded fund that tracks the S&P 500.

Without giving any kind of investment advice :sweat_smile:What would you buy following the Coronavirus outbreak and the market crash?

4 Likes

Good question Deyner…
I’d search for the best companies wich are developing physical components and software devs. for the AI, AR and VR, graphene, CRISPR and nanotechnology. And for sure a basket mix of Cryptos.
These few to me has great chance to give extraordinary ROI in next decades.

4 Likes

During hard times companies that often prosper are those who are into making alcoholic beverages, pharmaceuticals and discount stores.
In this situation streaming services and delivery services also seem to have huge demand.

Investment advice, buy stocks of Zewa, Paloma,…
Just kidding :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Airlines, cruiselines, hotels and restaurants are all suffering during this time. So, any of these industries, where you like the company and believe in them, would probably be a good place to invest right now.

4 Likes

@KarenM This is great time to find strong companies, those which should be in problems like others in those industries but somehow they manage to stay ok.

4 Likes

I´d go for some of the pharma companies that will directly benefit from the virus, be it Moderna, Gilead, Regeneron, etc. Although prices have soared, with current volatility you can still buy at a discount if patient.
Also a good opportunity to invest in companies involved in the upcoming 5G networks and quantum computing, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Nokia

4 Likes

Я слышала, что надо вкладываться в криптовалюту BCH ( говорят он надёжнее биткоина… (??)

Nice to see someone coming up smelly of roses eh? :thinking:

3 Likes

@galina2017 please remember to use English so we all can know what you are saying :thinking:

3 Likes

Please @galina2017, our forum is multinational. We need everyone here to write in english so we all can understand what other people are saying and this allows whole community to take advantage of other people´s knowledge. :pray:

Stay focused, keep reading and learning and write in english :wink:

1 Like

Smart guy and smart move btw… He is the world’s wealthiest person for sure. He has proven to be a visionary and a smart bussiness guy…let´s bring him to Pynk.

I am wondering if guys like him or Mr. Gates or Mr. Musk from Tesla would be interested into invest in a company like Pynk…can you imagine that? :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :wink:

3 Likes

Very smart move, do you think he’s got a “ROSE” in the background giving him the heads up on market moves?.. Hell ya, too right he has :grin:
If Mr Bezos invested just a few % of Amazon profits made in the next 3 months into Pynk that would be awesome :tada::tada::rofl:
:heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

3 Likes

I heard BCH (they say it is more reliable than Bitcoin … is it (??)

Sorry, my whole page is on a translator, I thought the text will be automatically translated … :улыбка:

3 Likes