BITCOIN technical analysis

I am creating this one so that everyone can share his techincal analysis on BTC.

I am personally planning to make at least a video per week to share with you my point of view.

YOU are all invited to do the same, posting your technical analysis in every shape or form, be it picture, video or just words on digital paper.

Enjoy the ride!:rocket::sun_with_face::heart:

6 Likes

Came across this article today. Interesting read. Let me know what you think. Bitcoin Price: 2 Key Metrics Hint at Big Dip Before Next Bull Market by @p2psf https://link.medium.com/iK9TZ1MUC2

1 Like

Hi @kaabayahaya !! Thank you for joining the discussion and for this interesting article! :grin:
Really interesting indeed!!

I think too that the down move on the longer time frame (weeks to months) is not finished yet but hopefully at the same time we are at the last push down of this MULTI YEAR BEAR CYCLE that should lead us to a new MULTI YEAR BULL CYCLE where new HH will be done.

For the very short term i am looking at today’s move with max interest!!!
Tomorrow or the day after maybe i will be able to make a video in this regard!!!

What do YOU think about it?

2 Likes

As i promised you…here is my very first attempt of semi in depth analysis on the BTCUSD chart.
It is all done in freestyle mode. Next time i’ll go deeper into detail which i missed in this video because i wanted to stay around 10 min.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Leading to a fall to around 6800

Last BTCUSD TA of 2019 :sunglasses:

ENJOY!!:partying_face:

3 Likes

First BTCUSD TA of 2020😎

ENJOYYYY!!:partying_face:

2 Likes

https://www.tradingview.com/x/mepiGZQI/

can say for sure where it will started trending bullish or bearish as RSI value is 50 but as per the chart i think if it crossed 7150 then it will trend bearish and maybe a bull run after that.
I will try my best to review my chart every week and share it with our pynkster community.

2 Likes

Great analisys, you were on point and not boring.
I must say that you speak english like a true Italian :smiley:

2 Likes

Ahahahahha thank you very much. This was very appreciated :joy::joy::joy:

WELCOME INTO THE FORUUUUUM!!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, mate!
It is always good to have more perspectives on the same subject😃

See you soon!! :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the Pynk community @predictor (Karlo)…head over to the intro page and tell us about yourself. There are many great topics and we look forward to your input.

2 Likes

Nice Epiphany PUMP!!
What’s next?

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

https://www.tradingview.com/x/nd0vc5hc/

it seems to my knowledge that if btc crossed the 8300 and closed the day with this support then possibility that the btc will jump to 8900 or 9600
contrary if btc dropped to 7100 then maybe we can see a down trend.

but you can’t say for sure as the RSI on daily chart is around 60 which represent a bull market.

5 Likes

It has been a while i didn’t here a BTC TA.:grin:

Enjoy​:sunny::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey guys this is my latest Bitcoin TA.

ENJOY​:sunny::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Do you think is there more chance that btc just goes up to 10 000 and doesn’t go back to 8000 or it will test around 8000 before going up?
I am 50:50 on that haha

3 Likes

IF the 61.8 support we are retesting today holds (and this is a BIG IF), to me there are very good chances we are going to test directly 10k! After that i guess the final wave is complete and we should retrace back…unless we go parabolic, FOMO kicks and fasten your seatbelts.

3 Likes

UPDATE: The support held! Success!!! We are moving up! :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::smiley:

2 Likes