Ask for Techincal Analysis

Hi guys!
I just thought this…if you ever have any stock you are interested in, you like its fundamentals and you’d like to know a bit more about it under a technical perspective, just ask me and I’ll be more than glad to check its price action for you and make for you a video where I’ll examin that particular stock for you:

• Its local and general trend
  • Its local and general supports and resistances
  • Its best buy and sell points.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor, the techinical analysis will not be a financial advice and the analysis will be just my personal opinion.

8 Likes

Hey. That sounds really interesting. Maybe you could do a demo here with Jinkosolar Holding😊

2 Likes

I didn’t know about that Johann…I just looked upon its chart and it looks sooooo bullish ahahah…
Your request has just been taken in charge by one of my favourite analyst(me :joy::joy::joy: ) and will be uploaded here ASAP!!
See you soon!

4 Likes

@JohannK here is the TA you asked for mate!
I added a super simple strategy you all can use on any asset you hold to trail your stop loss and protect yourself from sudden crashes of that particular asset.
Hope you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: All my videos are NOT financial advice and I am NOT a financial advisor. I only state my opinions. What I post are NOT recommendations, always DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Please consult a professional financial advisor before making investment decisions. Manage your risk according to your own personal situation and risk profile.

2 Likes

@Tradelta lets see some TA for $FNKO mate! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok Al! Thanks for your request! I’ll be more than glad to take a look at this for you. :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @Al_Wallace! Here is the FNKO TA you asked for:

https://cinnamon.video/watch?v=432514195339085334

Few more notes about this. Claiming back 8.6$ region flipping that resistance into a support is crucial.
If you go there and get heavily rejected expect most probably lower price. As usual resistances ha to be broken with increase of buy volume. :beers:

2 Likes

Interesting analysis @Tradelta, I actually had quite high hopes for this stock based on some of the fundamentals, some social sentiment and the fact that there is quite a lot of movies on hold for now (meaning in coming quarters they could make some nice profit) but will go and do a bit of further study.

Thank you.

2 Likes

You are very welcome my friend! I just took some time to dig into the big huge dip the FNKO stock had on the 6th of Feb. of this year…the one I was highlighting in the TA. I found out this article that sums up the facts that brought down so much FNKO value in price:

In few days the new earnings date…but maybe @ZackofPynk already know something we don’t :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Appreciate it, man. Thanks :slight_smile: Sorry for taking so long, but better late than never​:rofl:

1 Like

No problem Johann you are welcome! I hope it was of help!
Little update: last couple of days is JKS is going trough a retracement. The safest thing is to take a bit of profit.
I am still of the opinion that we should push again up toward 100$ before the REAL pullback but this to me is the MORE PROBABLE thing.
The less probable is that it already ended its mid long term bull cycle so by taking profit you have liquidity while it will cools down some month before going up again…unless you are in there for the longer term!':grinning:

1 Like

@Al_Wallace Hi Al! I was just checking out how was FNKO doing.
Check this out:

Here we have break up from the tredline resistance + break up from the MONTHLY with increase in buy volume the same day (yesterday).
Weekly level should be an easy target but eventually ALWAYS using Stop loss set under the Monthly level.

DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to to be financial advice. The content of my videos consists solely my opinions and I am NOT a licensed financial advisors or registered investment advisors.

1 Like

Hi @Tradelta, just my opinion of course but I think FNKO could smash that resist at $8.61.
I think it’s setting up nicely for a breakout! :slightly_smiling_face: Let’s see what happens!

Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.

1 Like

FNKO update @Tradelta

Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.

2 Likes
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.