Ask a founder! 😇

Hello Pynk family :wave:

I hope you are all well?

Quick question for you…

If you could ask a Pynk founder (or another team member) any question, what would you ask?

Let us know in the comments, feel free to say if there is one particular person you’d like to ask :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Which of Pynk’s roadmap features for 2021/2022 are you most excited about and why?

6 Likes

This may be obvious to those who know me…will US residents ever be able to invest in Pynk? If so, when?

4 Likes

Hi founders,

Thank you for this chance…

When will we get to see more Asian presence in terms of predicting, fantasy manage or really manage ( in thesis portfolio ) like stocks and cryptos (matic) ? :smile:

4 Likes

Couple of questions in a different direction, maybe one of them is good haha
What is the trigger that made you say, yes I’m going to create Pynk?
How did the founders meet, I mean, do you know each other from waaay back?
Did Brexit and Covid make big investors more interested in Pynk?

5 Likes

Yes! @Al_Wallace

You are one individual; however, you say ‘let us know’…

That leads me to believe either—

1. You are an advanced Cynernetic Being that operates in the Real World & a Virtual Simulated World, & functioning within or as a collective (i.e., something akin to Cyberdyne & Arnold meets the Borg from ST:TNG); OR,

2. You are a Pynk Founder, One of at least More than One; OR,

3. Possibly ~both.

Assuming #2 is the case, when you say ‘us,’ can you list all those you would then consider equal Co‐Founders of Pynk (respective yourself) & their Specific Roles?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I am none of those @Omikron777 , but I have been mistaken for an A.I. in the past thanks to my first name :slightly_smiling_face:

Our founding team are:

Mark Little, Founder and COO
Seth Ward, Founder and CEO
Zack Yurtsever Founder, Head of Product and Growth
Philip Fletcher, Founder and Head of Trading at Thesis Portfolio

You may also like to ask something of Mark Borwick, or Pouneh Bligaard, who head up the Investment committee over at Thesis Portfolio.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Salute to this A TEAM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What do you guys think of an “Ping Inactive Referrals” option in the manage your referrals tab?

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for all your questions here. We’ll be putting some of them forwards to our senior team and plan to make a series of videos. We’ll keep you posted as these get published.

2 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.