Announcing the launch of several exciting new features!🎉

Hello Pynksters,:wave:

I hope you are all having a great 2022 so far?

I realise we have been pretty quiet on the community front for the past few weeks, but that’s not to say we haven’t been busy :slightly_smiling_face:

We want to kick 2022 off with a bang. To do that, we’re planning a new feature extravaganza! That’s right! In the next four weeks, we will be launching several new features. These features are a combination of some of our most commonly requested features and some brand new ideas we’ve been working on!

Here’s a cheeky sneak peek of just a few…

Slider cards: A new action feed staple, which will feature rotating content, leading you directly to some of our most popular, useful or recent content.

FFM Leaderboards: Think you’ve got what it takes to be the best Pynk fun manager? Time to find out! Our new FFM leaderboard will allow you to see exactly how you stack up compared to other Pynksters. With a unique scoring concept that means users will be recognised for being active, competent and dedicated traders - not just holding 100% Bitcoin :slightly_smiling_face:

Tutorials - A new feature to walk our users through the first days in our app. This feature will show new users exactly where to go to carry out their daily activities and explain a little more about Pynk!

Pynk Wallet: Probably our most requested feature (lookin’ at you here Karen :wink:). A long awaited feature that allows Pynksters to check all of their historical balances and see how many WPs they’ve chalked up over the months and years!

Pynk Tickets - A new way to win! By completing daily tasks, you will be rewarded with PYNK TICKETS. These tickets each have a chance of winning a cash prize, with thousands of pounds up for grabs each month. So the more you do the more chances you have to win, but each and every ticket has a chance, meaning new users and old all have a chance to earn a bit extra!

We can’t wait to start getting these features out! As always, we’ll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts and helping us to make these features better. It’s a ‘build in public’ approach, as each and every one of you guys has the chance to make a real, positive impact.

Stay Safe,

Al :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I think our Pynksters will be very happy with the release of these new in-app features! …and we are just starting here! :fire: :muscle:

5 Likes

Great news. I have witnessed the evolution of Pynk over the years and I am really excited for what comes next. Pynk never disappoints.

4 Likes

Great delivery like always :smiley:

4 Likes

Sounds like you guys have been working hard, as usual. Lots of exciting new features! Can’t wait to check it all out.

4 Likes