Announcing our 3rd crowdfunding round! 📣

Hello everyone :wave:

We’re proud to announce that our next round of crowdfunding will go live for pre-registered users on Monday 12th April on the Crowdcube platform.

One of the issues we have experienced in the past with our crowdfunds is getting the opportunity to invest in Pynk out to as many of our global users as we can. That’s why we chose Crowdcube. With only a very small handful of countries currently not allowed to invest through Crowdcube, we believe they are the ideal candidate for our next funding round.

Raising this new funding will fuel our progress as we look to expand into Europe next year. As any of you who saw @seth 's end of year update, you will also be aware we have a jam-packed year of new features, exciting competitions and prizes and, most importantly of all, community growth, ahead of us.

We’re incredibly proud of our community here at Pynk. I know we say it a lot but we say it because it’s true. 2020 was a tough year for everyone but we believe things will be a little less grey and a lot more Pynk in 2021!

Let’s do this Pynksters! :rocket:

:seedling: REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE :seedling:

Disclaimer: Investing in early-stage startups involves a high degree of risk. You may lose some or all of your initial investment. Capital at risk.

13 Likes

Pynk is getting ready for some big moves, excellent news!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Oh yeah. I can finally fix my mistake of not putting enough cash into Pynk last time :blush:

7 Likes

Great news for Pynk and all who are able to invest!

3 Likes

Will there be a new AMA session before the fund raise starts?
I understood that there were maybe some updates for bigger investors (VCs), without updates to crowdfunding investors…

Is that just about getting some license in selected countries or will there be a local team or an office in selected countries?

5 Likes

Hey @Marek, I was wondering if you got back from China?

Thanks for the great questions.

AMA will be announced, we look forward to your nice questions in there again. :clap:

Europe :eu: > We are a remote company and so have some staff members spread in different countries in Europe already. But when it comes to Europe it is more about licensing so that we are allowed to market our product in different countries.

Brgds/Z

7 Likes

Is there a date yet for the Crowdcube raise going live? Cheers

2 Likes

Hi @edjallen :wave:

Thanks, here is the plan;

:innocent: PRIVATE LIVE (12th April to 13th April)
:rocket: PUBLIC LIVE (14th April - 12th May)

4 Likes

Hi,
I was wondering if there will be a pre-emption round on Seedrs for previous investors there?
Thank you

2 Likes

I guess this is delayed?

4 Likes

Hello,

Would it be possible to have news ? It was supposed to open on the 12th if I’m correct.

5 Likes

Hi @Tom and @edjallen Thanks for your questions, you are correct, we have agreed with Crowdcube to slightly delay the crowdfunding round. The official announcement is coming soon, but the delay should just be a few weeks, sorry for any inconvenience. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, :wave:

Thank you to everyone for the overwhelming interest in our Crowdcube equity crowdfunding round. It’s really exciting to see how many of you want to get involved at this early stage.

As a few of you have already noticed, we have made the decision to postpone the raise by a few weeks. It’s nothing to worry about, we simply wanted to get our ‘ducks in a row’ with the regulated side’s Investor Wallet, before we launch. The compliance and development teams are agreeing on the final details of this as we speak, so we apologise for the delay. More on this very soon.

We wanted to be sure that everyone who invests into Pynk, does so knowing that they have a complete, working product, and for that we need a little more time. We believe there is value and potential in what we are creating, and we want everyone to experience that fully before investing their hard-earned money.

Whilst we don’t want to give a specific date quite yet, until we have finalised things at our end, we believe that the raise will start sometime in May.

Please stay tuned, we’re loving the enthusiasm though :slightly_smiling_face:

We will update you here first, as soon as possible.

Investing in private equity carries a high degree of risk to your capital. Please invest aware.

5 Likes

Hello @dtails Sorry for the delay in response. Our pre-registration is currently open should you wish to get early access.

Investing in private equity carries a high degree of risk to your capital. Please invest aware.

3 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.