(AMA) / Ask Me Anything Session - June 2020

Here is the place to discuss all things AMA! ask your follow up questions, talk about how incredibly handsome team Pynk are :wink: or whatever else comes to mind! Remember to tag a member of Team Pynk in if you’d like a specific answer from a specific person.

If you guys have any feedback for us from the AMA, anything we could do more of, or do better next time? How often would you like to see an AMA? please let us know in the comments!

Watch on Youtube

Starring
Seth Ward - @seth
Rupert Barksfield - @mr_pynk
Mark Little - @Think_Pynk
Dr. Stefano Tresca

11 Likes

Thanks for posting this @ZackofPynk. I wasn’t able to see it live. I found it very informative.

7 Likes

Thanks for posting .I missed some answer of my question due to unstability of my internet .Now i got through this recorded video .

6 Likes

really the best show in 2020 so far.
Great as always.
regarding the question on going toward bidding? I think the PYNK going is to give power to people and the idea of this project is great to empower everyone with as low as they can contribute. Considering this, I dont like the idea of bidding anyway that implement the PYNK project.
Good to see Stefano. The way he answered few question shows how wise he is and what a great input he is to the team.
I wish i could asked more question but my bad luck my 4G was not working because of the cloudy weather, i guess.
Hope that we will soon see you guys live again.

6 Likes

Hello! Our country cannot take part in this yet. I continue to make predictions daily and hope to win something! (?) Is there participation without investment? :smile:

3 Likes

Hi @galina2017. My country also cannot take part in investing but I have been very active here in the community. Predict every day and you earn rewards. Take part in these many discussions and learn valuable information. Share your knowledge and help others learn. Pynk is very rewarding in many ways.

6 Likes

As in the AMA session, as they said that they needed the data to feed into AI and that can only be done if we as a community predict everyday.

7 Likes

Hello @galina2017,

I’m sorry to hear Kazakhstan residents are not eligible for Seedrs platform but seem like Equity investing and investing into a Pynk portfolio (time or money) needs a bit more further research from your side. I do understand some countries never had a chance to be introduced Angel Investing to their residents due to legal yet therefore you might not hear that before. Simply we are fundraising currently to take the Pynk into next level, and Seedrs is a well know Crowdfunding platform here in UK and EU, so that way many our great community members had a chance to invest and support Pynk directly.

With the launch of investor wallet, time and money investors will be enjoying Pynk Funds in action. The money Pynk raise will be spent on this cause as well. As @mn1010 indicates this is a community-based business where we train an Artificial Intelligence with our Predictions so she can learn more and take care of us better.

Currently, unfortunately only the United States and North Korean Pynksters will not eligible for the investment portfolio when investor wallets open, however, we are working on a different way to keep supporting them co-creating Pynk. So you can invest in the portfolio and enjoy the being part of money/time investor in Pynk.

Please take some moment and watch the AMA sometime to get more insights about this side of the things from the Founders itself. :+1:

6 Likes

As a Telecommunications Engineer, it is hilarious to see you refer on “4G was not working because of the cloudy weather” :nerd_face:

Thanks for the questions during AMA @mn1010. As replied by the team, the new product (Pynk v2.0) will be launched soon and don’t forget to take a part in BETA Testing, because DEV team benefited many of your bug reports since day 1. :pray:

5 Likes

well, I didn’t explain in detail but in telecommunication, there are my factors that keep in consideration, and weather can be a factor and the location can be another factor and many more. But you are right with the advanced technology that is being implemented in telecom so the weather is hardly affecting:rofl:
Sadly I couldn’t participate in the live streaming but I am glad that the answer I got from my questions were very pleasing and helpful.

5 Likes

well there is one bug which is not that big of a deal but i noticed that a month ago but did report it yet.

4 Likes

Feel free to mention it.

4 Likes