All you need to know about Wisdom Points? (WP)

WHAT ARE WISDOM POINTS (WPs)?
Wisdom Points (WPs) are also earned by completing actions in Pynk ‘Crowd Wisdom’ system and are primarily earned by making price predictions on asset classes and forecast questions. WPs represent your future claim to a share of Pynk profits. The amount of WPs you earn is determined by the accuracy of your predictions. The more accurate the prediction the more WPs from the Pynk Pool you will win. The total number of WPs in the Pynk Pool is determined by the total amount staked by fellow Pynksters.

WHAT IS THE VALUE OF WPs?
WPs’ value will be determined by Pynk’s Trading profits for each quarter of the year. At the end of each quarter trading profits will be published by Pynk. Your earned WPs will be reset to zero and exchanged for shares that have a monetary value . Your shares reflect your ownership of the Pynk investment vehicle, a UK based company. Within the 2 point system, WPs are deemed the more valuable.

WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR CONVERTING MY WPs?

1. Team Pynk will send you an invite email at the end of each quarter.
  2. Click the link and you will be taken to the ‘KYC’ process within the Pynk investor wallet
  3. Input required personal information and ID verification documents (note your data is safe and that we are GDPR compliant)
  4. Wait for KYC approval confirmation email
  5. Sign in to wallet to see your shares and monetary value.

WHAT IF THERE ARE LOW PROFITS AT THE END OF QUARTER?
If profits are low in any given quarter. Pynksters can decide whether to hold their WPs back to exchange for profits at a later stage.

WHAT ARE PYNK SHARES?
Pynk Shares represent ownership of the underlying capital in our Pynk trading account. This capital comes from investors, who in return receive Pynk Shares (or fractions of). Shares are ‘asset-backed’. As Pynk generates profits and dividend payouts, the value of shares increases.

8 Likes

Hello, i received this mail:

Congratulations, you will shortly become a shareholder of the Pynk investment portfolio.

The steps are also indicated. But i cant see it when i logged in. Anyone who can guide?

3 Likes

Hello @Jmiah_Ferrer

Once you login to your beta account, simply follow.

Menu > Invest > Invest

This will take you to your investment wallet, where you can see your shares or claim them.

Best Wishes
Zack

2 Likes

I cant still see the Claim Option there my friend. Maybe i should wait some time?

1 Like

When you have two mins, please shoot an email to hello@pynk.io with a screenshot of this section :+1:

1 Like

I have sent the screenshot just now.

2 Likes