Al Wallace joins team Pynk as Content Manager 🖊️

Here’s a name you’ll all know well! @Al_Wallace

After working with us behind the scenes since way back in the early Alpha days, Al’s been helping more and more - working with @ZackofPynk and @Think_Pynk to put in place the foundations of our community, copywriting, and various other tasks. Al has been working with us full time since the beginning of October.

I hope you’ll all join us in congratulating him on his new role with us!

11 Likes

Congratulations to you @Al_Wallace! :tada: You are a great asset to have at Pynk. The team is shaping up nicely! :heart:

7 Likes

Congrats Al! :partying_face:

Even based on my limited observations, it’s clear to see it is well deserved :+1:

7 Likes

Congratulations Mate. Keep up with the good work.

6 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeee!!!:beers:
Cheeeeeeers Al!! This is a great news indeed!! Congratulations mate, may this be just the beginning of a wonderfull adventure!! :rocket::dart::sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations @Al_Wallace :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Team is getting bigger and bigger!

5 Likes

Congrats @Al_Wallace :tada: :tada: you’ve already proven your worth to Pynk, a well deserved recognition :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

Congratulations Al, Looking forward to see how this community develops!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. Its been an honour and a pleasure working both with the team and with the Pynkster community for the past few years and so really happy to join the team officially!

Let’s build this Unicorn together!

unicorn

7 Likes

Go @Al_Wallace​:tada::tada: Curious, what’s your best memory with Team Pynk?

5 Likes

Honestly, and I hope this isn’t a cop-out, I’ve really enjoyed just getting to know the community and getting to know the product better. I really think it will change finance for the better.

best moments? meeting my new besties and workmates @ZackofPynk, @deyner1984
and @Think_Pynk :kissing_heart:

awwwwww, how cute, huh?

5 Likes

Ha! Thank you mate for those words… :+1: It has been a pleasure to work with you and the whole Team Pynk. So happy to see you finally joining to the team full time mate. I know this will be an awesome journey for us and for everyone here. Proud to be your friend, no doubts! :handshake:

5 Likes

…and this is absolutely the kind of mood an investor would like to feel from his own favourite company’s team :grin::grin::grin::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

6 Likes
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.