Action feed reward cards - What do you prefer?

Hey everyone!

Exciting things to come and I wanted to ask for your opinion on something as you always give the best feedback.

In an upcoming release, we are introducing a new home page called the Action Feed which will have all sorts of new features to keep you entertained.

Part of this new feature is result cards. When you predict the Crowd Average or answer certain questions, you are presented with the results of what others have answered so you can see how you have compared to the Crowd.

What we want to know is when presented with these results cards, would you like them to time out after a few seconds and disappear, or swipe them left once you have read the card in your own time.

Here are some cards to give you an idea :smile:

Let us know which way you would like to deal with the results cards.

Thanks

Daryl
UX/UI Designer

8 Likes

Swipe them left or an escape symbol :ok_hand:

8 Likes

+1 for swiping / escaping - anything other than timing out, please.

6 Likes

Personally, I like the swipe!

4 Likes

I agree with the other comments here, swiping left to clear the results card will be a far better option. Timing out can be a little frustrating if your attention shifts temporary due to something around you, then you’ve lost the results you may have wanted to compare :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yeah guys…i’d exclude the timing out option and I like very much the idea of swiping out too!! Gogogogooooo :grin::grin:

4 Likes

@mosigman @Tradelta @stackem @PynkIan @Omikron777 Thank you for your feedback! It’s a unanimous decision here and it will be passed back to product.

Thanks again everyone, much appreciated.

Daryl
UX/UI Designer

9 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place to mention it @Daryl, the "Quick Predict"on the home page is definitely my biggest bugbear on the app.

I think it was added because a pynkster complained how it took several button presses to access the prediction page before the new look UI.

It really irritates when just wanting the home page stats, like leader board etc, having to scroll through the “quick predicts”.

It clutters the home page in my view, and it’s only one click away from prediction page normally anyhow.

Just my two cents worth on this minor point :grin:

Great work otherwise though guys :star_struck:

3 Likes

I agree @stackem! :+1:
I feel as though the quick predict card should take up a lot less space than it is doing now, if it was to stay on the Action Feed page.

If it was to stay, my suggestion would be that it would be better off being a strip. For those Pynksters who study the charts on other platforms and know what prices to put in.

Personally, I prefer information to not be repeated on other pages of the Pynk platform. The “Predictions” button in my opinion is clear and easy enough to navigate to.

Otherwise, I like the concept of result cards and for them to be swiped away in the Pynkster’s own time.

Looking forward to all of the exciting work that’s coming together in the next few months :raised_hands:

2 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.