Action Feed is live! It's Pynk, only faster! πŸš€

Thank you @Al_Wallace and @KarenM appreciated!! Slowly but surely I will sort all this shitty stuff out! I’ll try to be more β€œin the zone” :joy::joy::joy:
:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I am so glad that you dropped in, Tradelta, like others, I was wondering if all is well in your world and I am sure that that you will (sort shitty stuff out). Eva

5 Likes

Hello Pynksters!

As a special pre-Investor Wallet launch treat, we launched the action feed this week and we couldn’t be happier with the overall result. Nearly 90% of you voted the action feed as β€˜good’ or higher and our launch went better than we could have hoped for. Thanks to the one or two users who reported some minor bugs, as always your assistance is hugely appreciated - you never let us down! :blush:

After an initial Wisdom Points boost in the first week as an extra special thank you to all our loyal users. At the end of this week, we will finish the early bird promotion and WP rewards will be reverted to their standard rate of 200 WP’s per forecast question.

Thanks again for your support from all of Team Pynk! Let us know if you have any comments or suggestions below. As always, we cannot wait to hear what you have to say!

Stay safe, :v:

6 Likes

Update is really on point!
I’m sure it’s already making people check the app more often and give Rose their predictions.

2 Likes

It’s definitely more user friendly! Everything is right there on the page. Some people may not have been aware of all the features before, but it’s all there, easy to see now. Great job! Love it!

3 Likes

Rumour has it that this is the ACTUAL office footage of action feed development!

3 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright Β© 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.