Action Feed is live! It's Pynk, only faster! 🚀

Hi Pynksters :wave:

Our Investor Wallet is now entering rigorous user testing and will soon be launching to the public, as many of you will know if you watch Seth’s end of year update (if you missed it, you can catch up here)

During this time, our dev team have been working incredibly hard and we are happy to announce the launch of our new Action Feed!!

Your brand new Action Feed will allow you quickly access the predictions and forecasts you love, so you can earn hundreds of WP’s faster than your coffee maker can brew your cup of Java :blush:

Predict asset prices, answer a question, or check on the leadership board. Soon - we will add more “Action Cards” to the feed, as we launch new, exciting features throughout the year. So keep an eye on the ‘Pynk asks the Community’ section of Pynk community forum, for all the latest sneak peeks on what is coming next.

Our dev team responsible for the app are incredibly proud of this update - and as always, we are relying on you guys for some honest opinions and to let us know if you find any bugs or issues. You can report bugs via the bug reporting section of the app or directly to hello@pynk.io. Please remember to include your device, browser, operating system and version when reporting.

:point_down::point_down::sunglasses::point_down::point_down:
TRY NOW
:point_up::point_up::hugs::point_up::point_up:

Have fun and Let us know what you think in the comments! :hugs:

14 Likes

Not only Dev’s but the whole Team Pynk is proud of this achievement. :clap: Important change regarding UX/UI that will bring a considerable improvement in the interactions our Pynskters have with the Beta App. Go Team! :muscle:

7 Likes

FFM will be down for 30 mins, sorry for the inconvenience. :pray:

Thanks for the super-fast bug report @mosigman :heart:

Dev team says :point_down:
devs

5 Likes

Oh man, I’m suffering a heavy loss here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

The action feed is great, I’m loving it, well done everyone you are right to be proud of it. It certainly has me more engaged and not wanting to miss anything and I’m sure this will improve engagement across the board. Looking forward to plenty of actions cards to come.

I also hope there’s a darkside version of Super Pynk Girl. :wink:

6 Likes

On another note, the Action Feed looks fantastic!.. I like the display and how it overlaps with previously existing features

5 Likes

stay tuned for the dark side! :wink:

And yes, more and faster engagement is how we designed the action feed to be. There will be more action card categories coming. The vision is that you can use idle time to quickly contribute to the crowd and earn WPs rather than dumb scrolling through the reddit popular or Instagram feed (which I am certainly guilty of it as well)

7 Likes

fixed. FFM is back online!

6 Likes

ffm2

3 Likes

I largely stopped using Pynk as although I like the concept I really don’t like accessing things like this on my phone and would prefer to use a desktop browser, as I have that open all day anyway and could dip in and out. However it’s not at all desktop friendly or easy to use.
Are there plans to make this more responsive? At the moment its just a huge tall long thin pole of content in my short very wide screen. So just the middle 20% of the screen actually has anything useful on it and it’s awkward and fiddly to use. and this update hasn’t really enhanced the usability for me.
Just employing a simple masonry grid would allow all the elements to tile nicely and be much more engaging for desktop users. It looks like you are using a card layout for it, possibly Bootstrap. If that was the case then it’s simple to offer the option of using the columns option (Cards · Bootstrap) or another Masonry solution and it would look so much better.

3 Likes

Hi @phroco thanks for the shout and valuable feedback! We are certainly always looking into optimization for other modes, screens, and operating systems.

It’s super interesting to me on how you use Pynk (on your desktop), because almost everyone is using it on their mobile. That said, let me look into resource allocation and size of effort to optimize the experience for desktop.

Dirk

3 Likes

Love the new action feed! Great job as always guys!!! Team Pynk!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply @DirkofPynk. I am quite old which might have something to do with it. Having said that I am a web developer so the question of responsiveness arises a lot. Basically it’s just intended to let your audience access a site or application in whatever format they are most comfortable with. The end result is that no-one is excluded and your potential user pool is increased at minimal effort to you. You already have a card based layout so it’s fairly trivial to extend that to support a masonry option for those who would prefer that.

4 Likes

Action feed looks awesome, congrats to everyone included in the update!
I think that click to update buttons, breakdown of WPs to normal/bonus and more difference between prediction and real price is going to help a lot of people.

4 Likes

BOOOOOOM!!! Absolutely terrific guys! :exploding_head:

In my opinion you are evolving the Pynk platform at several WTF per quarter!! Ahhaahaha
Very well done Team Pynk…EXCELLENT…EXCELLENT…
the-simpsons-mr-burns

6 Likes

Thanks @Tradelta! We miss you mate, come back more often :blush:

3 Likes

Another non-phone user here. I have no problems with action cards on macOS Catalina. In fact, I absolutely love the quick-fire quality of it. A satisfying surge of dopamine into my brain is greatly appreciated and doesn’t cost me anything, unlike scrolling through some other websites (talking about you, ebay!).

I am missing an option to “skip” action card, as the card I don’t want to engage with stays stubbornly at the top.

Otherwise, great, great, great fun!

3 Likes

Thank you Al! You’re right lately I went away a bit too much. I was superbusy with private life with not so much time as before…aaaaargh.
Let’s say that Covid changed my life in ways that I could never imagine and I am rearranging the things bit by bit :grin:
I miss you too guys!! :heart:

5 Likes

We were worried about you @Tradelta . Glad to see you back here. CoVid has changed the daily routine for many of us. Welcome back!!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Tradelta. Hope you get everything sorted, keep your head held high! Pynk community is always here for you mate :heart:

6 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.